Valentine’s Day is around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your culinary skills and show to your significant other how much you love her/him. Host a romantic dinner, cool delicious dishes that will surprise your partner.
I’m sharing these 2 Riviera Maya recipes for your romantic dinner.
- 0.4 Kg – Tuna
- 0.02 Kg – tobiko roe
- 0.01 L – Sesame Oil
- 0.01 L – Sirasha sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 red peppers
- 0.005 Kg -Cebollín
- 1 lemon
- White pepper
- 0.2 Kg – frozen mango
- 0.05 Kg –Fresh ginger
- 0.05 Kg – onion
- 0.01 L – Mirin
- 0.05 Kg-sugar
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 8 minutes and let them cool.
- Poach the peppers and remove the skin, let them cool and chop finely.
- Chop the tuna, scallions and the egg cooked clear.
- Place in a bowl all the above ingredients; add the chopped peppers.
- Mix everything and add the lemon juice.
- Stir in the Shirasa sauce, sesame oil and lemon juice.
- For the Mango’s Coulis, placed in a hot pan the frozen mango, onion, ginger and sauté everything for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and process in a blender.
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can of half cream
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Spread the butter on the baking dish.
- Mix the corn, condensed milk, half cream, eggs and baking powder and blend it until it becomes a cream.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until the center seems firm.
Now you have the recipes to pamper your loved one. Enjoy your Valentine’s dinner with these Riviera Maya recipes. Buen provecho!