Sorry, there was a problem.
Twitter returned the following error message:
Sorry, that page does not exist
10 things to see and do in the Riviera Maya
by Manuel Calderon de la Barca
From the amazing natural marvel of the largest aquarium in the world at Xel-Ha to the mysteries of the caves of Aktun Chen and the majesty of Tulum, the only ocean-front ancient Mayan site, the Riviera Maya has something for everyone.
1. Visit the only Mayan archeological site found on the edge of the sea: Tulum
2. Spend a day full of amazement and fun at Xcaret, and view astonishing Mexican riches.
3. Snorkel in the largest natural aquarium in the world: Xel-Ha.
4. Soak up the sun on the white sands of Akumal, “place of the turtles”.
5. Explore life and mystery in the caves of Aktun Chen.
6. Stroll along Playa del Carmen’s Fifth Avenue, and enjoy a variety of bars, restaurants and boutiques.
7. Go back in time and experience the culture of an authentic Mayan pueblo.
8. Snorkel or dive along the largest coral reef in the Americas.
9. Get in touch with nature at the Sian Ka’an Biosphere.
10. Pamper yourself in the hands of professional therapists at a Spa, such as the one named Best Spa in the World by Virtuoso, Grand Velas Riviera Maya.