Sorry, there was a problem.
Twitter returned the following error message:
Sorry, that page does not exist
Valentine’s Day is around the corner, this is the perfect opportunity to demonstrate your culinary skills and show to your significant other how much you love her/him. Host a romantic dinner, cool delicious dishes that will surprise your partner.
I’m sharing these 2 Riviera Maya recipes for your romantic dinner.
- 0.4 Kg – Tuna
- 0.02 Kg – tobiko roe
- 0.01 L – Sesame Oil
- 0.01 L – Sirasha sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 red peppers
- 0.005 Kg -Cebollín
- 1 lemon
- White pepper
- 0.2 Kg – frozen mango
- 0.05 Kg –Fresh ginger
- 0.05 Kg – onion
- 0.01 L – Mirin
- 0.05 Kg-sugar
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 8 minutes and let them cool.
- Poach the peppers and remove the skin, let them cool and chop finely.
- Chop the tuna, scallions and the egg cooked clear.
- Place in a bowl all the above ingredients; add the chopped peppers.
- Mix everything and add the lemon juice.
- Stir in the Shirasa sauce, sesame oil and lemon juice.
- For the Mango’s Coulis, placed in a hot pan the frozen mango, onion, ginger and sauté everything for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and process in a blender.
- 2 cans of corn
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- 1 can of half cream
- 1 stick of butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Spread the butter on the baking dish.
- Mix the corn, condensed milk, half cream, eggs and baking powder and blend it until it becomes a cream.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until the center seems firm.
Now you have the recipes to pamper your loved one. Enjoy your Valentine’s dinner with these Riviera Maya recipes. Buen provecho!